Any event or circumstance beyond the control of the Parties shall be deemed an event of Force Majeure and shall include, but not be restricted to, fire, storm, flood, earthquake, explosion, war, rebellion, insurrection, epidemic and quarantine restriction.
2 多用术语商务 合同中有法律和商业术语。
3 同义词连用合同行文的主要特征之一是使用“and”或“or“连接两个或两个以上的短语。The Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall buy the following described property upon the terms and conditions hereinafter set forth within this contract.
Party A acknowledges and agrees that the technology it will receive from Party B during the term of this Contract shall be kept secrete and confidential.
This agreement is made and entered into by and between Party A and Party B.
The Buyer reserves the right to investigate or inspect at any time whether the products, qualifications, or facilities meet the Contract requirements,
If the Seller determines the performance has not been completed satisfactorily and in conformance with this Contract, the performance bond may be retained by the Seller until the Seller can determine damages caused by the lack of performance.
以后hereafter， 从此以后; Thereon在其上/thereupon关于:关于那件事；关于那个/whereupon 在哪里，所以； Thereunder .在其下; 到此为止，Hereto； Whereto到那里， 到那个地方； 以上是Hereinabove； hereinbefore在上文中； Hereinafter在下文中； 以下是hereinbelow
The date of registration of the cooperative venture company shall be the date of the establishment of the board of directors of the cooperative venture company.
The amendment of the contract or other appendices shall come into force only after a written agreement has been signed by Party A and Part B and approved by the original examination and approval authority.
This Contract shall be written in English in four copies. Each party shall keep two copies.
合同中常用的特殊词汇：Whereas..， 但是；相反；相反； In witness whereof特此作证 ,以资证明; Prior to在..之前； In accordance with与...一致, 依照; In compliance with .遵照,和...一致,按照; Provided 如果that，只要，如果； Subject 以..为条件，以...据， 易受...的
1. 多用陈述句 2. 多用条件句
In case a third party brings a charge of infringement, licensor shall be responsible for dealing with the third party and bear full legal and financial responsibilities which may arise.
Licensor guarantees that licensor is legitimate owner of the know-how supplied by licensor to licensee in accordance with the stipulations of the contract, and that licensor is lawfully in a position to transfer the know-how to licensee.
Party A shall bear all expenses for advertising and publicity.甲方应承担所有广告和销售费用。
The employer may ask bidders individually for clarification of their tenders, including breakdowns of unit prices.
The Contractor shall supply to the Engineer four copies of all Drawings, Specification and other documents.
In the event of a Subcontractor having undertaken towards the Contractor in respect of the work executed; or the goods, materials, Plant or services supplied by such Subcontractor, any continuing obligation extending for a period exceeding that of the Defects Liability Period under the Contract, the Contractor shall at any time, after the expiration of such period, assign to the Employer, at the Employer’s request and cost, the benefit of such obligation for the unexpired duration thereof.
During the validity of this Agreement, Party A refrains from offering the above-mentioned goods to other merchants with ports in Country X as ports of destination, while Party B undertakes to refrain from purchasing, pushing sales off or acting as agents for the commodity of other suppliers the same as or similar to that stated in Article 2 and guarantees not to transship in any way the said goods supplied by Party A to any area, where exclusivity or sale agency has been granted by Party A.
If any loss or damage happens to the Works, or any part thereof, or materials or Plant for incorporation therein, during the period for which the Contractor is responsible for the care thereof, from any cause whatever, other than the risks defined in Clause 53.1.1, the Contractor shall, at his own cost, rectify such loss or damage so that the permanent Works conform in every aspect with the provisions of the Contract to the satisfaction of the Engineer.
If, before the Time for completion of the whole of the Works or, if applicable, any Section, a Taking-Over Certificate has been issued for any part of the Works or of a Section, the liquidated damages for delay in completion of the remainder of the Works or of that Section shall, for any period of delay after the date stated in such Taking-Over Certificate, and in the absence of alternative provisions in the Contract, be reduced in the Proportion which the value of the Part so certified bears to the value for the whole of the Works or Section, as applicable.
Prior to commencement of any work under this Contract and during the period of the Contract, the Purchaser shall provide proof of insurance coverage required by this Contract.
The measurement, gross weight, net weight and the cautions such as “Do not stack up and down”, “Keep away from moisture”, “Handle with care” shall be stenciled on the surface of each package with fadeless pigment.
3 省略 (1)省略同义词
The Seller shall be liable for any damage and loss of the goods attributable to the inadequate or improper packing.
Licensee agrees that licensee shall keep the know-how supplied by licensor under secret and confidential conditions within the validity period of the Contract.
(2) 省略名词 可以省略英语中重复的名词。For example:
In the course of arbitration, the contract shall be continuously executed by both Parties except the part of the contract which is under arbitration.
5) In two visits to the United States, Jamaica’s Prime Minister, in response to the World Bank’s repeated urges, suggested the message to the US policy makers for the good of both countries, particular in the matter of bilateral monetary affairs.
(3)省略副词 Thereof 和hereof 翻译中可以省略一类副词。Example:
All disputes arising from the performance of this Contract shall, through amicable negotiations, be settled by the Parties hereto.
The Seller may terminate this Contract by oral or written notice to the Purchaser upon its beach as determined by the Seller or at other times when deemed necessary by the Seller. Upon such notice, the Purchaser shall cease all operations on and immediately leave, and not return to, the Seller’s property unless otherwise provided by the Seller.
Party A and Party B agree to jointly form a Co-operation Venture Company to introduce the Patent and engage in production cooperation in accordance with the technical know-how specified in the Patent.
The Sellers shall not be held responsible if they fail, owing to force Majeure cause or causes, to make delivery within the time stipulated in this Sales Contract or can not deliver the goods.
The Tenderer and any of his representatives will be granted permission by the Employer or his agent SU company to enter upon its premises and lands for the purpose of such inspection by prior arrangement, but only upon the express condition that the Tenderer and his representatives, will release and indemnify the Employer or his agent SU company and its personnel from and against all liability in respect thereof and will be responsible for personal injury (whether fatal or otherwise), loss of or damage to property and any other loss, damage, costs and expenses however caused, which, but for exercise of such permission, would not have arisen.
It will also have its own offices, associates or agents in the countries with which it trades.
Except in cases where the insurance is covered by the Buyer as arranged, insurance is to be covered by the Sellers with a Chinese insurance company.
The Equipment and Material which are carefully and properly packed in the best and stable condition according to the figures and characteristics of the Equipment and Material may be expected to withstand long-distance sea and inland transportation and numerous handlings.
The Buyer shall establish a Letter of Credit before the above-mentioned time, failing which, the Seller shall have the right to rescind this Contract upon the arrival of the notice at Buyer or to accept whole or part of this Contract non fulfilled by the Buyer, or to lodge a claim for the direct losses sustained, if any.
The manufacturer desires to appoint some overseas agents for its business abroad, who will work on commission.
It is necessary for us to conduct amicable negotiation on the quality discrepancy, which may help sustain our long-term cooperation.
I am contacting you because I can help you improve the pulling power of your advertising without increasing your advertising budget.
Where there is any quality discrepancy, the seller needs to look into it right away.
The Seller may, when it deems it reasonable and in the best interest of the Seller, allow the Purchaser to continue performance under the Contract.
No modification of this Contract or waiver of its terms and conditions shall be effective unless they are made in writing and signed by the parties.
The contract shall be valid for 10 years from the effective date of the contract, on the expiry of the validity term of the contract, the contract shall automatically become void.
The underlined Seller and Buyer have agreed to close the following transaction according to the terms and conditions set forth as follows:
In case of quality discrepancy, claim should be filed by the Buyer within 30 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination, while for quantity discrepancy, claims should be filed by the Buyer within 15 days after the arrival of the goods at port of destination.
The Delivery Payment shall be paid by Buyer to Seller under an irrevocable letter of credit.
This Contract is executed in two counterparts each in Chinese and English, each of which shall be deemed equally authentic.
In case party B breaches this contract, party A has right to deduct the default fine, compensation for damage or any other expense from the deposit.
Any annex is the integral part of this contract. The annex and the contract are equally valid.
The Seller shall not be held responswible for late delivery or non-delivery of the goods owing to generally recognized “Force Majuere” causes.
All disputes in connection with this Contract or the execution thereof shall be amicably settled through amicable negotiation.
The amount of the payable Royalty for the Program will be a one-time charge. The currency shall be in US dollars.
11. The royalties shall be calculated on the basis of Net Selling Price of such products.
12. Owner shall have no obligation to grant extension if delays were not excusable delays, or otherwise resulted, directly or indirectly, from the Contractor’s breach of this Contract.
13. It is the responsibility of the Owner to take reasonable steps to provide a work area free of household obstructions, and to remove or protect household items in areas where it may be reasonably anticipated by the Owner that they may be subject to dust, damage or vibrations.
14. Seller shall deliver each Shipment to the applicable Place of Delivery on or before the applicable Delivery Date set forth in the Project Schedule.
15. This Contract shall terminate and expire automatically upon the full performance or discharge of all the obligations of the Parties hereunder.
16. Immediately after completion of loading of goods on board the vessel the Seller shall advise the Buyer by cable of the Contract number, name of goods, quantity or weight loaded, invoice value, name of vessel, port of shipment, sailing date and port of destination.
17. In case the quality, quantity or weight of the goods be found not in conformity with those stipulated in this Contract after re-inspection by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau within 60 days after arrival of goods at the port of destination, the Buyer shall return the goods to or lodge claims against the Seller for compensation of losses upon the strength of Inspection Certificate issued by the said Bureau, with the exception of those claims for which the insurers or owners of the carrying vessel are liable.
18. It is mutually agreed that for the quality of the contracted goods in this category, the Inspection Certificate issued by the China Commodity Inspection Bureau after inspection the goods within 90 days from the date of arrival at the port of destination shall be taken as final and binding upon both parties.
19. If insurance for additional amount and/or for other insurance terms is required by the Buyer, prior notice to this effect must reach the Sellers before shipment and is subject to the Sellers’ agreement, and the extra insurance premium shall be for the Buyers’ account.
20. The Parties, adhering to principle of equality and mutual benefit and through friendly consultation, desire to exert all their efforts in co-operating with each other and agree to jointly invest to set up a joint venture enterprise TEDA, Tianjin, P.R. China for the purpose of expanding international economic cooperation and technological exchange on a mutual beneficial and profitable basis.