公司新闻

Press Releases

口译的各种套语之“会议套语”

作者:瑞科翻译 时间:2023-06-09 14:12:49 来源:瑞科翻译官网 标签: 翻译

亲爱的客人,女士们,先生们,朋友们
  Distinguished guests, ladies and gentlemen, friends,
  尊敬的主席
  Respected Mr. Chairman
  各位国会议员、贵宾、同胞:
  Members of Congress, distinguished guests and fellow citizens:
  尊敬的阁下
  Respected Your Excellency
  首先,我代表中国政府,以我个人的名义向大家表示热烈欢迎!
  On behalf of the Chinese government and people as well as in my own name, I would like first to extend a warm welcome to you all.
  首先,请允许我感谢东道主的精心安排和热情好客。
  Permit me to first of all to thank you, our host, for your extraordinary arrangements and hospitality.
  我谨代表公司全体同事,感谢您从百忙之中拨出我们的新年晚会
  On behalf of all my colleagues of the company, I wish to thank you all for your taking time off your busy schedule to come to our New Year’s Party.
  我谨代表我们一行的全体成员,感谢主席先生的热情邀请
  On behalf of all the members of my group, I’d like to thank you, Mr. Chairman, for your gracious invitation.
  首先,请允许我代表研讨会筹备委员会热烈欢迎参加今天开幕式的市政府领导、社会团体领导、社区工作者协会代表和来自各行各业的客人
  First of all, permit me, on behalf of the organizing committee of the symposium, to extend our warm welcome to the leaders of the Municipal Government, leaders of social organizations, representatives of the Community Social Worker’s Association and guests from various circles.
  今晚,我们邀请了来自伦敦的贵宾与我们一起度过中秋节。我为此感到骄傲和荣幸
  I feel very proud and honored tonight to have the attendance of the distinguished guests, who came here all the way from London to join us in our celebration of the Mid-Autumn Festival.
  现在我宣布***会议现在开幕
  May I hereby declare open *****meeting.
  请允许我热烈祝贺***会议的成功
  First of all, please allow me to offer warm congratulations on the success of the ****meeting .
  咱们一起举杯…
  Let’s raise our glasses to……
  我提议……
  I would like to propose a toast to ……
  请允许我…
  Please allow me to ……
  我建议为我们之间的友谊干杯
  Allow me to raise the glass to our friendship
  祝愿您健康
  To your good health
  祝您幸福
  To your happiness
  愿你年年有今天,年年有今天。
  Wish every morning you wake up like this day and happiness come along to you in the following years.
  最后,我祝愿研讨会圆满成功,祝愿来自海外的专家学者和来自全国各地的朋友在上海生活愉快
  In conclusion, I wish the symposium a complete success. I wish our overseas experts and scholars, and Chinese friends from various parts of the country a pleasant stay in Shanghai.
  让我们为本次会议的圆满成功而共同努力
  Let’s work together for a successful conclusion of this meeting.
  我相信,在朋友们的努力下,我们的研讨会一定会取得丰硕的成果
  I believe that our symposium is bound for abundant accomplishment through your hard work.
  女士们,先生们,我再次感谢所有嘉宾的光临。最后,祝大家新年身体健康,万事如意。
  Ladies and gentlemen, I’d like to thank you again for coming to the party. And I wish everyone of you good health and the very best of luck in everything in the new year.
  今年年底,让我们祝贺这个节日
  I’d like to toast with you to this happy occasion at the end of the year.
  为了有幸参加这次精彩的聚会,我再次向您表示感谢
  Thank you very much again for this wonderful party.

上海瑞科翻译公司是一家具有二十年行业经验的专业翻译公司公司位居“亚太地区语言服务提供商前列是一家通过iso质量管理体系认证的知名的翻译公司.专注于文档翻译、网站翻译,认证翻译、本地化翻译、口译、软件本地化翻译、桌面排版(dtp)、母语审校、创译、语言资产管理以及翻译技术研发和培训等专业语言服务是专业的英语翻译公司,瑞科上海翻译公司可以提供中文、英语、日语、韩语、德语、法语、泰语、俄语等全球多语种的翻译,瑞科翻译机构是中国翻译协会(tac)理事单位,美国翻译协会(ata)会员,全球化与本地化协会(gala)会员欧洲语言行业协会会员上海瑞科翻译公司翻译服务热线:021-63760188