公司新闻

Press Releases

上海翻译公司:翻译人员如何提高专业水平

作者:瑞科翻译 时间:2023-06-15 14:12:26 来源:瑞科翻译官网 标签: 翻译上海翻译公司翻译公司

瑞科翻译是上海翻译公司的一家合格翻译公司,每天为翻译人员带来一些必须学习的翻译技能。

1. Read extensively, especially in your non-native language(s).
1.多读书,尤其是外语作品。
Read high quality newspapers (e.g. the New York Times, Wall Street Journal) EVERY DAY for at least a year.
每天读高质量的报纸(如《纽约时报》、《华尔街日报》等。),坚持至少一年。
Read high quality news magazines (e.g. the Economist), cover to cover.
读高质量的杂志(如经济学家等),从封面到封底,每一页都要读。
Read your favorite topics in your non-native language(s).
阅读关于你感兴趣主题的外语作品。
Read other well-written material that will help broaden your general knowledge.
阅读其他有助于拓宽视野的高质量材料。
2. Watch the TV news and listen to radio news and podcasts on current events in all workinglanguages.
2.多关注电视和广播中各种语言的时事报道。
Don't just listen to news stories; analyze them.
不仅要听新闻作为故事,还要分析新闻。
Keep abreast of current events and issues.
与时俱进,与时俱进。
Record news programs and interviews so you can listen to them later.
记录新闻节目和采访,以便回顾。
3. Strengthen your general knowledge of economics, history, the law, international politics, and scientific concepts and principles (in that order).
3.加强你对经济、历史、法律、国际政治和科学的了解,了解一些基本的概念和原则。
Take college-level courses, review high school texts, etc.
这一点可以通过学习大学课程或复习高中课本来实现。
Strengthen your knowledge in a specialized field (preferably in a technical field, such as computers).
加强你在特定领域的知识(最好是计算机等技术领域)。
4. Live in a country where your non-native language is spoken.
4.在一个你学外语的国家生活一段时间。
A stay of at least six months to a year is recommended.
建议至少住上半年到一年。
Live with and/or frequently interact with native speakers of your non-native language.
与以你所学的外语为母语的人生活在一起或保持互动。
Take content-related courses (e.g. macroeconomics, political science) in your non-native language (not just pure language courses).
参加一些外语教授的课程(如宏观经济学、政治科学等。,而不是简单的语言课程)。
Work in a setting that requires high level use of your non-native language.
在对你的外语水平要求很高的环境中工作。
5. Fine-tune your writing and research skills.
5.提高你的写作和研究技能。
Take challenging composition courses (not just creative writing courses, but classes in journalism, technical writing, etc.) so you can “speak” journalese, UNese, legalese, etc.
参加具有挑战性的写作课程(不仅是创意写作课程,还有新闻写作、科技文章写作等课程),这样你就可以熟悉“新闻”、“联合国体”、“法律体”等写作风格。
Copy (by hand) sections of textbooks and periodicals in your non-native language(s).
抄写外语课本和期刊段落。
Make a note of unfamiliar or troublesome grammatical points and work towards mastering them.
写下不常用或容易出错的语法点,并努力掌握它们。
Practice proofreading.
多做改错练习。
6. Improve your public speaking skills.
6.提高你的公共演讲技巧。
Take rigorous speech courses.
参加严格的演讲课。
Practice writing and making presentations in front of other people in both your native and foreign language(s). (Have native speakers of your non-native language edit your speeches.)
多练习写讲稿,在别人面前做演讲,既要练母语,也要练外语。(最好让以你所学的外语为母语的人修改你的演讲。)
7. Hone your analytical skills.
7.磨练你的分析技巧。
Practice listening to speeches and orally summarizing the main points.
练习口头总结听到的演讲的中心思想。
Practice writing summaries of news articles.
练习写新闻报道摘要。
Practice deciphering difficult texts (e.g. philosophy, law, etc.).
练习解释难懂的文章(如哲学文章、法律文章等)。).
Practice explaining complicated concepts understandably.
练习清楚地解释复杂的概念。
Identify resources for background research (e.g. library, Internet, etc.).
为背景研究储备资源(包括图书馆、网络等)。).
8. Become computer savvy.
8.了解电脑。
Familiarize yourself with navigation and file management under current Windows operating systems.
熟悉Windows操作系统下如何导航和管理文件。
Develop an understanding of the features Windows offers for multilingual processing, such as language-specific keyboard layouts, regional settings for units of measurement.
了解Windows系统多语种过程的特点,如特定语言的键盘布局、区域设置方法等。
Learn to use advanced functions of Word, Excel, and other Microsoft Office applications in both your native and non-native languages.
熟悉Word、Excel等办公软件的母语版和外语版。
Become an expert in search engines and online research by using these tools on a daily basis.
熟悉搜索引擎和网络资源搜索,通过日常频繁使用。
9. Learn how to take care of yourself.
9.学会照顾好自己。
Eat sensibly, exercise regularly, and get sufficient sleep. These are all habits required of a good translator/interpreter.
饮食合理,经常锻炼,睡眠充足。这是成为一名优秀翻译的必要习惯。
10. Be prepared for lifelong learning.
活到老,学到老。
Be patient. Bringing your language skills and analytical skills up to the level required of a professional translator or interpreter is not a task that can be accomplished in a few short years. Only with a lot of sustained hard work can anyone truly succeed in these challenging and exciting fields.
耐心。把你的语言和分析能力提高到专业翻译所需的水平不是一蹴而就的。只有通过长期的不懈努力,我们才能在这个具有挑战性和刺激性的领域取得成功。

上海瑞科翻译公司是一家具有二十年行业经验的专业翻译公司公司位居“亚太地区语言服务提供商前列是一家通过iso质量管理体系认证的知名的翻译公司.专注于文档翻译、网站翻译,认证翻译、本地化翻译、口译、软件本地化翻译、桌面排版(dtp)、母语审校、创译、语言资产管理以及翻译技术研发和培训等专业语言服务是专业的英语翻译公司,瑞科上海翻译公司可以提供中文、英语、日语、韩语、德语、法语、泰语、俄语等全球多语种的翻译,瑞科翻译机构是中国翻译协会(tac)理事单位,美国翻译协会(ata)会员,全球化与本地化协会(gala)会员欧洲语言行业协会会员上海瑞科翻译公司翻译服务热线:021-63760188